The Best Asphalt Shingle Roof Replacement
LIMITED-TIME SALE, ACT NOW!: Get A Free Quote Today And Receive $1000 Off A New Roof Replacement!
Are you ready to replace your roof?
Aspen Home Improvements has been installing roofing for over 30 years and is licensed, bonded, and fully insured to install roofing in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware and West Virginia. At Aspen Home Improvements, we set the highest standards for our roof replacement work; that standard is recognized by offering the best roof replacement materials, such as the Atlas HP 42” shingle roof system and the Scotchgard Protector for roofing. We believe in only using durable premium materials to replace roofs and we even reinforce the quality of these products with our transferable lifetime warranty! We also pride ourselves in being a Premium Atlas Dealer, which means all of our roofers are fully certified, fully registered with Atlas products and they don’t get to work on your roof unless they have installed a minimum of 100 roofs. As a trusted roof replacement contractor with over a quarter century of service, you can rest assured that we will be around to maintain your roof and manage your warranty for as long as you need it.
Get A Free Roofing Quote Today
Roof Replacement Service Includes:
Free In-Home Quote! (Valid For 1 Year)
Transferable Lifetime Labor & Materials Warranty!
Financing Options Available (3-36 Months Of Interest Free Financing!)
Top Quality Roof Shingles Manufactured In The USA!
Limited-Time Sale, ACT NOW!: Get A Free Quote Today And Receive $1000 Off A New Roof Replacement!
How Long Does A Roof Last?
All too often we don’t give the condition of our roof much thought until it starts leaking which leads to more costly damage to the structure of the home. The best time to replace your roof is before you need buckets to catch the incoming water!
The Average asphalt shingle roof usually last about 15-20 years. With proper roof maintenance an asphalt roof could last up to 20-25 years under the best conditions. Our Altas Roofing System can last up to 50 years and we even back that up with a lifetime labor and materials warranty! As a homeowner it is crucial to know age and condition of your home’s roof. It is also equally important to know the type of roof on your home and the average lifespan of that roof type. Understanding your home’s roof system can help you find resources to properly maintain it and expand its lifespan.
If you are unsure as to how old your roof is or how don’t know long it’s been since your home’s last roof replacement, then it might be a good idea to go and inspect it sooner rather than later. If you are interested in a new roof replacement, Contact us today for a free roof consultation!
Signs Your Roof Needs Replacement
Here are a few of the essential items to check:
- Check under the roof in the loft space to see if there are signs of water entry or water damage. You might see also mold forming on wooden beams or on top of the insulation. If not mold then perhaps beams of light from the roof or stains and streaks where there shouldn’t be any.
- Look at the condition of the shingles, perhaps using a pair of binoculars to get a good view. Are the roof shingles all lying flat or have they buckled? Are any shingles missing?
- Have a look at the roof flashing. Older homes may have concrete roof flashing which will eventually crack or break. Roof tar flashing is more resilient but will also fail.
- Check the rooflines. Does everything look straight, or is there some bending or sagging? If there is, then there is damage to the beams holding up the roof, or to the boards under the shingles.
- Can you see moss or fungi growing on the roof? Microbial growths are a sign of trapped moisture which overtime can steadily weaken the roof structure.
All of the signs above indicate that your roof is failing and is ready for a repair or roof replacement before matters take a costly turn for the worse. For more indicators that can help identify if you need a new roof replacement read our blog on the “5 Signs That It’s Time to Replace Your Roof”. You can also schedule a free roof inspection.